Welcome Back to St. Pete Beach
The safety and wellbeing of employees and guests is our top priority today and everyday. Rest assured that we're taking extra steps to protect your next trip to St. Pete Beach, whenever that may be. We're following all local ordinances regarding our sanitation, occupancy limits, and distancing restrictions, as well as complying with the guidance of the CDC and our local health department.
Whenever you're ready to revisit the beach, here's what you can expect from your stay at Grand Plaza Hotel.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Book your 2020 travel with peace of mind. We're waiving our cancelation policy so you can make changes to your reservation up until your scheduled arrival.
The New Grand Plaza Experience
At Grand Plaza Hotel, we've always taken seriously the cleanliness of our property. But we realize that cleanliness is now more important than ever. We're commiting to both guests and employees to keep the hotel experience safe and healthy for all.
Before Your Stay
- Our housekeeping team will thoroughly clean your room, then place a seal on the guest room door to ensure the next person that enters the room is you.
- Magazines, coffee, and menus have been removed from the rooms.
- Installed plexiglass at the front desk and implemented contactless check-in.
During Your Stay
- Keycards will be sanitized before each use.
- Physical distancing is encourage while in line and throughout our property.
- Houskeeping will not enter your room during your stay. For any requests, please contact our Guest Services Department and we would be delighted to assist.
Wellbeing at Grand Plaza
In addition to maintaining proper social distancing, we're also introducing hand sanitizing stations, signage from the CDC with safe travel tips, and a revised approach to housekeeping. We're also routinely cleaning frequently touched surfaces, like countertops, door handles, workstations, and bathrooms.
Out of precaution, all staff will wear masks and gloves while interacting with guests. Employees also frequently wash their hands and stay home if they feel ill.
We've implemented a routine cleaning schedule for high-touch surfaces like countertops, door handles, workstations, and bathrooms.
Rooms will be thoroughly cleaned before your stay, then a seal will be placed on your door to ensure you're the next person to enter the room.
Amenities like magazines, coffee, and menus have been removed from rooms. Your room will also be uninterrupted by our staff during your stay.
Amenities & Activities
The Grand Plaza experience is as fun and relaxing as it ever was. We'll take care of the cleanliness and sanitation, you take care of the relaxation. We've rethought everything from our pool to our restaurants to ensure you can enjoy every aspect of our hotel almost exactly as you did before.
Pool & Beach
- Encouragement of social distancing.
- Limited chairs and cabanas arranged according to physical distancing standards.
- Chairs and loungers sanitized between uses with hospital-grade sanitizer.
- Grab-n-go menu available through the front desk.
- Bongos is serving lunch and dinner daily 12 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Spinners is serving dinner Wednesday - Sunday 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Rent a kayak or paddleboard from Suncoast Watersports.
- Explore the five interconnected islands at Fort DeSoto Park.
- Walk the wildlife refuge at Egmont Key State Park.